The monitor is an integral part of a desktop computer. This device must be handled with care and care. Consider how to ensure proper care of the product in order to maximize its service life.
When you use your monitor, you may notice dust, dirt, and fingerprints on the monitor that can ruin your enjoyment of the product. To clean the screen, various tools are used that are easy to find in computer stores:
- wet wipes;
- lint-free wipes;
- gels and foams;
- microfiber cloths.
Do not use alcohol-based products, window or dishwashing liquid. They can dissolve the anti-glare film on the monitor. It is not recommended to wipe the screen with wet sanitary napkins and sponges with soapy water. They are able to leave stains on the monitor, which will be difficult to remove even with the use of special tools.
Device cleaning rules
Buying a monitor and keeping it clean is easy. To remove contaminants from the product without harming either him or yourself, you should use the following recommendations:
- Unplug the monitor before cleaning. This makes it easier to see dust and traces of dirt. In addition, if you perform procedures with the monitor turned on, there is a risk of electric shock.
- When cleaning the device, you do not need to spray special products on its body. It is enough to put them on a napkin suitable for the monitor and use it to carry out the necessary activities.
- Stubborn dirt should be removed carefully from the device. In no case is it allowed to press on the screen and use foreign objects.
- Wait for the monitor to dry completely, only then connect it to the network. This way you can avoid damage to the device from moisture.
It is not worth wiping the monitor too often, it is enough to do it as it gets dirty. It is optimal to carry out cleaning procedures 2 times a month.
Monitor Usage Guidelines
To reduce the number of wiping and ensure careful handling of the device, you must follow simple rules:
- Do not place food or drinks near the screen.
- Do not wipe splashes with your hands. It is worth using the means intended for this. It is better to clean the dirt immediately, because after hardening it is more difficult to remove.
- Avoid touching the monitor with your fingers.
- Use a special protective film for products with touch screens.
- Do not place the monitor near a wall or heat source, otherwise it will overheat.
- Periodically remove dust from the product. It can cause harm to the health of users, and also accumulate static current. Under some circumstances, this can disable the equipment.
Careful care of your monitor contributes to comfortable use and extends the life of your monitor. Using the recommendations, you can easily keep the product clean and ensure its safety.