When purchasing wireless headphones for iPhone, users expect increased comfort in use and high functionality. These gadgets are fundamentally different from the old models in many aspects, so it is better to consider all the main issues of operation and choice of a modern device in advance.
How do wireless headphones for iPhone work?
A device called AirPods transmits a signal in a completely different way than old IR devices, and promises its owners a lot of delicious benefits. Let’s briefly consider the principle by which wireless headphones for iPhone work, charge the device and control the player:
- Standard Bluetooth with A2DP profile is used.
- The bandwidth of wireless headphones for iPhone is up to 500 Kbps.
- The battery is located in a plastic case, it is also a charger from the mains.
- Gadgets are equipped with control sensors that are triggered when the device is removed from the ears or when touched. Double tap, for example, is used to call Siri or control the player.
Are iPhone wireless headphones harmful?
The advent of new technology necessarily leads to baseless rumors about the terrifying danger posed by this invention. Wireless headphones for the iPhone phone are no exception, the non-ionizing radiation emitted by the device was immediately declared detrimental to users. According to the findings of scientists, the LTE and Wi-Fi networks around us emit a much larger dose of radio waves per minute than any smartphone during hours of operation, so using AirPods for a person in reasonable doses is harmless.
How to choose wireless headphones for iPhone?
Having a high-quality expensive smartphone, you want to enjoy excellent sound, which budget gadgets can rarely provide. When solving the problem of which is better to buy wireless headphones for iPhone, you need to understand a little about the varieties of this device:
- In-ear headphones. Many models come with soft foam polymer ear cushions that perfectly cut off extraneous noise. When used in a car or on a bicycle, it is safer to use Apple AirPods and other models without a pad. You can purchase headphones with silicone ear cushions of medium sound permeability.
- Overhead models. The dimensions of the headphones are relatively large, they are completely located on top of the ears. The halves are connected by a bow or headband. With such wireless headphones for iPhone, it is convenient to play sports, they have good autonomy, normal sound quality.
- Full size models. Provide the most luxurious sound and comfort. Almost all products have a classic headband, ideal for watching videos, working in the office or playing games. On the street, these wireless on-ear headphones for iPhone are less comfortable, look bulky and take up a lot of space.
Will other wireless headphones work with iPhone?
Manufacturers definitely recommend using branded AirPods with a brand new smartphone, but they are not included in the kit. Due to the high price tags, many people are puzzled by the question of which wireless headphones are suitable for iPhone. With a working radio module, this problem is easily solved. Most leading companies produce products with an eye on Apple’s technical solutions. Nearly all new products from Sony, Marshall, Jbl, Huawei, Xiaomi, and even lesser-known brands connect to the iPhone.
iphone wireless earbuds rating
Many Asian or Western companies produce gadgets for listening to music on Apple smartphones. When choosing the best wireless headphones for iPhone, it is advisable to pay attention to well-known brands, avoiding buying unnamed AirPods analogues. We offer a small TOP of devices from trusted manufacturers:
- Apple AirPods Pro – perfect compatibility with iPhone, autonomy 4.5 hours, excellent noise reduction.
- Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless – autonomy 7 hours (with a case up to 28 hours), protection degree IPX4, support for major codecs (SBC, AAC, aptX).
- Beyerdynamic Aventho Wireless – autonomy 30 hours, battery 1050 mAh, built-in microphone, metal and leather material, Bluetooth connection and wire.
- Sony WF-1000XM3 – autonomy up to 8 hours (with a case up to 32 hours), fast charging, touch control, DSEE HX, NFC, active noise reduction.
- Huawei FreeBuds 3 – autonomy 4 hours (with a case 20 hours), control by pressing, determining the position of the gadget, noise reduction.
- Marshall Major III Bluetooth – autonomy 30 hours, support for basic profiles and codecs, can be connected with a cable, dynamic emitter.
- JBL Tune 120TWS – in-ear, dynamic, autonomy 4 cells (with a case 12 cells), LED indication, support for basic profiles, power up to 15 mW.
Cases for iPhone wireless headphones
Modern cases for AirPods, thanks to the efforts of developers, have turned from a simple plastic box into a functional device. The case has a built-in battery and a Lightning port. Discharged original iPhone wireless headphones can be returned to work by placing them for 15 minutes. inside a tiny case. Using the charging case extends battery life from 4.5 to 24 hours.
How to use wireless headphones for iphone phone?
In addition to listening to music tracks, these gadgets are paired with a smartphone to perform other important tasks. AirPods have the best performance. These iPhone compatible wireless earphones have the following features:
- Full integration into the Apple ecosystem.
- Nice set of apps.
- Fast charging support.
- Great sound.
- Wireless headphones for iPhone allow you to quickly receive calls.
- You can use even one earphone to save battery while maintaining stereo sound.
- Suitable for other smartphones.
How to connect wireless headphones to iPhone?
Developers are trying to ensure that the use of modern gadgets does not cause great difficulties, simplifying the process of setting up and pairing them. Consider solving the problem of how to connect wireless headphones to an iPhone using AirPods as an example:
- Check for the latest software version.
- Open the Home screen.
- Place the case with the headphones close.
- Open cover.
- The iPhone will display a settings window.
- Press the inscription “Connect”.
- Use the Setup Wizard to debug the “Hey Siri” function.
- Press “Finish”.
- The process of how to set up wireless headphones for iPhone is almost over. Additional manipulations are only needed to work with compatible devices.
- If authorization in the iCloud service has already been completed, then wireless headphones for iPhone will automatically connect to any of the available devices using a common Apple ID.
How to answer with wireless headphones on iPhone?
Now it is no longer necessary to turn on the screen to dial a number or receive a call. Thanks to modern technologies, the process of how to use AirPods headphones has been greatly simplified, wireless gadgets on iPhone, paired with the virtual assistant Siri, are gradually acquiring new useful skills. The main actions for the AirPods user are a set of specific touches and gestures:
- When receiving a call on AirPods, you need to make a quick double tap on the outside of the gadget.
- The sensors are located in both earbuds, it makes no difference which one to touch.
- Answer the interlocutor using the built-in microphone.
- Ending a call or switching between calls for AirPods is similar to receiving a call with a double tap.
How to properly charge wireless headphones from iPhone?
A functional case helps keep gadgets in working order, being a kind of analogue of Power Bank for AirPods. For a wired connection to the network, a Lightning cable is used, while the headphones themselves do not have to be placed inside the case. The case supports wireless charging, the status of the process is signaled by a light sensor. To restore the health of their own battery, the headphones are placed in a case, the battery lasts for several cycles.
How to see the charge of wireless headphones on iPhone:
- Open case cover.
- Set the case close to the smartphone.
- View an inscription about the current state of charge of the headphones and the case as a percentage.
- Additionally, the necessary information is displayed by the Batteries widget.
Why won’t my wireless headphones connect to my iPhone?
Sometimes software failures or mechanical damage lead to a lack of pairing. If the iPhone does not see wireless headphones, it is recommended to perform the following steps:
- Restart smartphone.
- In the settings, make sure that Bluetooth is turned on and that AirPods are designated as an audio device.
- Reset pairing with headphones, and repeat the process.
- Place the earbuds in the case and make sure that the charging is in progress.
- If several devices are connected to the iPhone, then turn off one or more of them, freeing up the headphone channel.
How to clean iphone wireless headphones
These gadgets are delicate devices, a rough attitude leads to breakdowns. Consider the recommendations on how to clean wireless headphones suitable for iPhone:
- AirPods and similar gadgets must not be rinsed in water, and do not use sharp or abrasive tools.
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth to rub the body.
- Remove large stains with a slightly damp cloth.
- Gently clean the mesh with dry cotton swabs.
- Use headphones after they are completely dry.
How to disassemble wireless headphones from iPhone?
It should be remembered that such manipulations often lead to breakage and loss of warranty. Apple wireless headphones for iPhone are disassembled as follows:
- Release the case from the headphones.
- Pry off the top and bottom of the case with a scalpel to release the latches and destroy the adhesive.
- After removing the lower part, we get access to the battery, indicators, control board, LEDs.
- To remove the internal elements, you need to carefully cut and clean the glue with a scalpel, then press on the outside of the frame of the wired connection socket.
- The headphones themselves are separated into parts with a scalpel.
- At the top is a speaker, magnets, control board.
- In the lower part there are contacts of the power connector with a cable, a power controller, a battery.